Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ok so I am obsessed with being pregnant. Anyone who has been pregnant or who is knows exactly what I mean, that's all you really want to talk about, at school, and church, everywhere. It is all consuming. So, just in case you couldn't see baby girl as well in those other pics, I'll throw these up too:)... some days she really looks bigger than others.

She is growing like a WEED! I feel her kicking all the time and seriously, it is the most thrilling feeling in the world! Jason has felt her a handful of times as well but sometimes I swear she gets stage fright because she will be doing an aerobics routine in there and then as soon as he puts his hand on my tummy, she freezes. Then she'll start up again when the pressure's off. It's so funny!

Here we are the night before at the ESPN zone in Downtown Disney... We went to dinner with some of NorthStar's managers and their wives that live down there and had a BLAST with them! Honestly it was such a fun night, we laughed so hard at dinner.

10 comments:

katie said...

...me again...and you are still so TINY!

Haylie said...

You look radiant Mera...how exciting to have a little one growing inside of you. What a miracle.

jenna said...

lookin good!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!

Skylette said...

I agree, you are tiny and glowing! Do you guys have names picked out yet?

Unknown said...

Hey you! I was there Feb 29th through March 10th!!!! We were there the same time! I was at Sea World March 9th! Can you imagine if we would have ran into eachother...Seriously if we talked more we would have been able to hang! :(

You look so good Mera and I too loved being pregnant you look so cute and I can't wait to meet Berlin's BFF!

Frankman's said...

I love the belly!! You are one hot mama :-)

The Giddings said...

Such a fun/ny night! Can't wait til next time! I love my lipgloss buy I don't understand why I don't look like you when I put it on. Hmmm. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Meradith I just found your blog through Cassie! You are so darling. I totally understand the excitement about being pregnant. I was just telling Paul the other day that at times I really miss being pregnant and I think I will be ready for baby #2 way before he is. Anyways, we really enjoyed dinner with you guys the other night. We should do it more often- at least until we leave for Cali for the summer!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh my goodness... I love bowling. Let's totally plan to go. We are leaving on the 26th or 27th. I am very excited- not about hardly seeing my husband for the summer but about being in California and close to my family! But seriously Paul is in Reno recruiting until Saturday so lets try to get together sometime next week- it will be so fun!