
I'm forced to re-post sooner than I normally would. I just cringe everytime I look at that last part of my last post, about being so excited to have the Lakers back here at home for game 6. Ugh! We had the priviledge of being there at game 6 and dealing with the oh-so-obnoxious Lakers fans dispersed throughout the arena, and my eyes welled with tears as the final buzzer went off (not joking about that). Another season wrapped up, just like that. It was a great season; we laughed, we cried, we hurled. I guess "there's always next year," (if Boozer can get his act together.) Now I'm just done with the NBA all together this season, especially western conference because I hate the Spurs and I hate the Lakers! I was actually thinking of trying out to be a Jazz dancer this year... I heard auditions are July 26th, my exact due date... I probably should be able to make it just in time! And if baby comes later than her date and if I'm still prego, they should still be able to see that I clearly meet all the requirements, especially this "athletic physique" at ten months pregnant. While I've never technically taken an actual dance class in my life, I have been to the hip hop aerobics class at Gold's and I always look around the room thinking about how I'm the best dancer in there. I think they hire Jazz dancers based on personality anyways so I'm good to go. Matter of fact, I'll go get my leotard on right now and start choreographing some new moves to show them...
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Mera we are the BEST DANCERS in the world and though we both have never taken a class that means NOTHING! You go to that Audition and you show them your stuff I would wear one of your body suits that you have kept just in case they come back in style. I would also maybe have your hubby come so he can put you on his shoulders since you are awesome like that too.
Anyway as for the jazz I cannot believe you hate teams that have two awesome players...what the heck! Bryant and Parker come on Mera. Anyway switch to NFL Alex will be playing this year and he is the best!
Love you and post some more belly pics you look so beautiful...glowing!
Post a Comment