Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged... A to Z

Ok Aimei, this ones for you. You better find this particularly enthralling!

A to Z Tag
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Very attached, married for almost a year and a half, but I’ve been attached to him on and off for four years.
B- BEST FRIEND: Jason. I was thinking this weekend about how hard we make each other laugh. Lucky. He’s my favorite person to do things with.
C- CAKE OR PIE: Pie through and through, preferably coconut cream, banana cream, pecan, pumkin, or any kind of pie that’s fresh out of the oven and that I can heave a huge scoop of vanilla ice-cream on. I love pie!
D- DAY OF CHOICE: usually Saturday, but it depends on the time of year. When we are super crazy busy and hectic, Sundays are my favorite.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: lip gloss (I cannot stop buying it… I will have at least 7 or 8 lip glosses in my purse at any given time), cell phone, and dental floss. Honestly I have started to get a little anal about flossing my teeth after dinner!
F- FAVORITE COLOR: changes all too often.
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Both together!
H- HOMETOWN: Idaho Falls, Idaho. Jason’s is West Valley (SLC) Utah.
I- INDULGENCE: Frozen custard, no-bake cookies, rice crispy treats.
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July. Baby is coming this July! But I always like July better. Fireworks, camping, barbeques. Who would answer January? Jan is so drab and crappy.
K- KIDS: lots!
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Love. All you need is love! And lot’s of money. Haha Just kidding.
M- MARRIAGE DATE: December 9, 2006.
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: I am one of 5 (2 sisters and 2 brothers) and Jason is one of 7 (4 sisters and 2 brothers). Throw in all those in laws and that’s a lot of siblings!
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: both. Jason doesn’t like either. He’s not a big fruit fan. Big conflict in our marriage. I often try stuffing whatever I can down his gullet. My favorites are mango, watermelon, peaches, Crenshaw. Mmmm.
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: looking back at the end of my life and having regrets. Oh and being a mom. Most exciting and terrifying thing ever! And having my husband kidnapped and held for ransom. Well actually that last one isn’t really an on-going fear or phobia, it sortof just occurred to me but it would be pretty scary.
Q- QUOTES: “Change is inevitable, growth is optional.” (Dr. J Dale C original-I love that pap in law!)
R- REASON TO SMILE: the gospel, my husband and family, babies, springtime when the snow is finally melting, blue skies, thunderstorms, Dwight Schrute, gosh so many reasons.
S- SEASON: Spring and fall. I love the change in season. I love the air in both of these seasons. Summer coming on is so invigorating, and I LOVE when a huge majority of the students leave (yes, I'm a miser and enjoy less traffic, so shoot me). As for fall, the leaves changing, the anticipation of holidays and football season is so fun, especially here in Provo.
T- TAGGED FRIENDS: Jenna, Becky, Stacy, Jodee, Brandi, and whoever reads my blog! Oh and Vanessa, you don't have a blog but get with it sister.
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: hmmm what do people not know about me? I have 6 toes on my left foot. No.... no I don't. Ummm I am pretty open and vocal so I’m not sure what the unknowns are. I took a self defense class and they asked me to continue taking courses to become one of the instructors! I felt pretty tough, but had to run away to Paraguay at the time.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: I love Forever 21, Ross dress for less, Nordy Rack… I LOVE bargain hunting. Thanks mom, you did good. Once in a great while I will splurge and buy something expensive but I am always racked with the torment of knowing I just voluntarily got robbed.
W- WORST HABIT: lot’s! One for example: yesterday while I was still getting ready for church I told Jason the bed needed to be made while he was in the process of coming into our room to make it on his own. He gave me the stink eye, and I immediately knew I was being directive when I had no right or need to be. I have to mind my own business and let people be proactive on their own. I have been getting lot’s better, but I’m sure the challenge will be a whole new ballgame as a mom.
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: umm yeah I’d love a mammogram over an ultrasound. What? Hooray for ultrasounds! We are obsessed with them and have had lot’s during this pregnancy.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: anything foreign. Sushi, Thai, Arabic, Argentine, Indian, (my current favorite- Chicken tikka masala and coconut lamb korma…and that naan bread! oh goodess!)
Z- ZODIAC: Virgo! And Jason is a Gemini. Don’t believe in that stuff though so it means nothing to me!

9 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

Loved all the info. I will admit I almost believed the 6 toes story. And don't worry Sean and I also love when the seasonal students leave for the summer too. It is like a whole town! July will be here before you know it!

Tyson and Marie said...

I love it! I didn't believe the porno or 6 toes things for one second. You are hilarious...please don't move:( Tyson was going to call Jason yesterday because he didn't feel like he said goodbye...I told him you would in church on Sunday. We will miss you!

Unknown said...

Are you moving??? I read the comment before and want to know what is up right now...move to IF or Poky:)

Kent and Kate said...

We tried to hide but DANG IT you are just too crafty for us. I suppose we can be BFFs. You did put our real last name on your blog list. We do appreciate that. It will be fun to read your blog.

jenna said...

i would not have wished this tag on my worst enemy. i took me an hour to complete and all my answers are stupid. i love you and only forgive you because you are carrying my niece.

Unknown said...

Hey, you're so close to having this baby. We felt like time just dragged on and on when we got to this stage. I just came acrossed your blog, thought i'd drop by and say hi. How are you doin?
-Brandon

candicetheresa said...

Hermana! I am so glad I saw your belly pics on here. You are adobale as I presumed you would be. Just wait and that slideshow of you and your hubby will become a slideshow of a gazillion photos of your adorable baby. I am totally camera obsessed with my baby boy. Love him! I am trying to become a blogger. Where did you get your cute template?

Julie said...

Thank you so much for letting me know there was a problem with my layouts! I've fixed it so they all should be working now. Thank you!
*Leelou*

The DeGraffs said...

youll probably never read this comment since this is like nine blog entries down, but i must say that i love these kind of questionaires! reminds me of myspace as a young lad. i honestly had a comment to write about each and every answer you put, but then my comment would be as long as your blog! i was going to pick out a few of my favorite comments from my oh so clever mind, but that mind seems to be failing me because i cant remember a single one! im actually enjoying this comment, its quite funny if you ask me. but you probably wont because its about a thousand gagillion words long. GOOD BLOG MER!!!