Well it's finally done! We are in our new house and I keep waking up to pee in the middle of the night not having any idea where I am. We are so excited to finally be here, getting this house has been a long drawn out process but worth it! We've looked at SO many houses over the last 4 months that it started triggering my gag reflexes... and this is the one we had our heart set on since day one. So, we're thrilled to finally have it wrapped up. We've spent all week packing up our condo and spent the whole day Friday finishing packing and moving everything. Thank you SOOO much to those of you who were here to help! We needed you so much! I have taken much needed baths these last couple of nights and sat in our massage chair much more than usual. My body aches in places you can't imagine. And I haven't even felt like I've done
that much! But we are here and absolutely love the place. We're still here in Provo but it honestly feels like we are in the middle of the forest... our whole yard is full of trees! We are right on the Provo river and I can't even believe we are still in the city. It's divine!
We went exploring today and for a moment I thought we were lost in the back yard. Jason was merrily singing, "born and raised in a briar patch" the whole time as we crawled our way through the woods, trying our best to avoid the thorns. I tried to keep up with him but I think he forgets that I'm pretty pregnant these days and not as agile as I once was. We got to one point that had a huge tree going across the windy trail, and of course Jason happily jumps over but my leg won't even lift half the distance. So I turn around and sit on it and Jason (huffing and puffing) drags me across with his arms around me in heimlich position. Whew! Glad we were alone out there and no one witnessed that event. Here's some pics of our new niche and some of the surrounding area! We have so much to do as far as landscaping goes but we are so excited to really make it ours!



By the way, our Canyon Meadows condo is for rent! If you know of anyone looking let me know! 3 bedroom, 2 bath, clubhouse with pool and excercise facility! Most amazing ward too. We've loved living there, we will miss it so much!
7 comments:
That is georgeous, I love the natural landscape!! I want to see pictures of your house, I am sure it is awesome.
Yay for you guys! A new house and little munchkin in a couple of months! Lots of good changes happening to the Christensen's huh :)
I'm excited for you guys! Beautiful backyard! Don't get lost Mera
I love that pic of the both of you with the water. You are so cute prego! I want to see pic's of the house be sure and post those soon!
your new backyard looks and sounds like a dream!! That's sooo neat you guys! I'm happy for you- I hope you get somewhat settled in before the little bug comes....
We're in Omaha ... which I surprisingly think is a nice place! Wasn't Brandi born here... ? Anyway, ya summer is going good--- ya know, it's summer sales! Brade is doing allright though and we are having fun. Are you feeling good??? Oh by the way, Nessa's baby is beautiful! THat hair! WHat is the name?
do you want to buy an alarm? i know just the guy for you.
I love that you live in the forest! Show us a picture of the cottage I am picturing singing birds and bunny rabbits helping you clean your house...you singing and Jason on a horse singing back to you:)
To your question a long time ago yes we are still building a house we break ground September 1st SO soon so I have a lot to do in the next couple of months but it will be worth it!
Post a Comment