Monday, September 1, 2008

A few more...

Wow I really have so much to tell you about. What an insanely hectic week... between Jason's triathlon, me starting school again, friends and family flying into town for Lucy's blessing on Sunday (including my older sister surprising me from Arizona!!) and the shin-dig we had afterwards... I could go on for hours. However, I'm not going to. I'm so tired. I just don't have the energy to. I will say that Jason gave Lucia the most tender, beautiful blessing on Sunday (I will post about that event later on this week). We got the photo session on disk from our photographer and I thought I'd share a few more with you. This wee lass is absolutely the most beautiful thing in the world to me.



Vanessa had Amy come back over to take some pics of her little fatty...go to her blog to see some of the shots she got of Leah!! oh my goodness you will die. We were able to get a few of the cousins! Oh what fun having little Leah Mae here! Not quite as little as I remember her! I can't believe only 2 1/2 months are between these two! Luc is definitely the family runt for now.

13 comments:

Micaela said...

She really is such a beautiful baby Meradith. Sweet sweet pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those are SO CUTE! She is so precious. Those pictures of her with her cousin are so cute. It just goes to show how fast they grow huh. You just wait and I will bet you that in a few months Lucy will be huge too. I took a picture of my boys each month in their diaper and the difference between a month and 4 months looks just like those pictures...its amazing. She is adorable.

Unknown said...

Lucy and Leah are the cutest little baby girls! Seriously that is so sweet you had those pics taken they will love to see that.
Man Ness must have pure cream as far as mommas milk goes!
Don't you just love the baby legs oh man they are so kissable.

katie said...

...so feminine, dainty, and beautiful :)

Frankman's said...

i'm so bummed that we missed teh blessing - we ended up going out of town last minute. so sorry! but lucy is to DIE for, that picture of her winking?!? are you kidding me?!?! to die for!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Love your photographer- those are some great pics. Wish we could have been at the blessing. I have no doubt it was a beautiful blessing and a beautiful day!!

Lea Tame said...

Hey Meradith, I was in your Arlington ward before you and Jason got married and found your blog through the Lewis'. Just wanted to say Lucia is adorable and I love the pictures!

Durrant said...

She is so precious! Absolutely love the pics! She is such a cute baby!

Handsfullmom said...

Those pictures with Leah & Lucy are a hoot -- they are both adorable!

Vanessa said...

Meva... I can't stop looking at the pic with her little fist... the one that shows her whole body. She looks EXACTLY like you in that pic. Seriously, it makes my heart melt. I miss little luce. I miss her tiny face and little noises and the goat face! I miss you too Meda, I miss you too... the depression has begun...

Jody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meradith. Lucy sure is a doll. Glad we finally saw her in person. Congrats.

Court and Brade said...

happy birthday girlfriend. Hope you are having a GREAT day!! Love you mera

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sista from another motha:) I love you so much!