This is the title of a song I wrote for hubs to sing him on our wedding day. That's right, I was a wedding singer. This blog's about all the tomfoolery that's followed that day.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Jason and I have been taking a little latin dance class together and have made some huge strides in improvement. I brought our video camera to class and asked our instructor to film us with performing our latest routine. Jason choreographed it all! It's been a huge personal victory for him. When the choreography was all finished, he said it was easier than he expected because he did exactly what was in his heart. I'm so proud of him. Enjoy!
My 2 year old is now completely obsessed with your little dance video. He wants me to keep playing it over and over. He laughs and starts dancing around (stealing a few moves from Jason!) Hilarious!
Jason is truly amazing. Where could you find a better man, that shakes his butt more freely or proudly than Jason. Well done. On a serious note, I am just sure Jason loves that his dear wife puts up posts like this one. :)
7 comments:
My 2 year old is now completely obsessed with your little dance video. He wants me to keep playing it over and over. He laughs and starts dancing around (stealing a few moves from Jason!) Hilarious!
So funny! Loved it!
Jason is truly amazing. Where could you find a better man, that shakes his butt more freely or proudly than Jason. Well done.
On a serious note, I am just sure Jason loves that his dear wife puts up posts like this one. :)
There are not words to express what I felt as I watched this amazing piece! Jason is a true artist! What a gift!
You guys are freakin awesome you should gone dancing with the stars!!!
Seriously what's up with the costumes I could have lent Jason my volleyball shirt.
i am rolling. just imagine if this was really jason and you! hahahha
Post a Comment