First of all, let me just say that exhaustion is definitely setting in. These last few weeks have absolutely blurred by. Jason had a security convention in Las Vegas for a few days, then my parents were in town conference weekend (How inspiring was General Conference?), then we had more guests that stayed over Easter weekend, and back to Southern California we went this past week for Jason to do more training. We have been going non stop. So, girlfriends, if you feel like I haven't called you for a while, and maybe my love for you is weaning, kick those nasty thoughts right out of your head and let forgiveness and love replace them. Are we really already this far into April? It is by far the busiest time of the year for Jason's profession. Don’t know how he keeps up with it all and maintains his sanity. I have so many exciting stories to tell you about everything that has been going on! But, I don't really have the energy for it. And I really cringe to think of what the length of this blog post would be should I endeavor. So instead I guess I'll take everyone by surprise and talk about Lucia in this post. Fooled you all!
She's finally taken to the water. (Her male pattern baldness in these pics is due to the greesy sunblock I rubbed all over her little head.) I guess you could say she was just like... a duck in water... practicing a syncronized swimming routine by the time we were about to get out of the pool.
And this is today right before her bath. She has now graduating to half army crawl/ half knee crawl. She has also been saying, "Mama," while crawling towards me or to get my attention. It definitely makes me feel even more smitten than I already was, if that's possible.
We have been blessed with such a happy girl.
12 comments:
Mer...your bathing suit is adorable. I love it. Where did you get it?
And that Lucy is getting so big! I don't think I let B be free in the nude enough... SHe was watching the video of Lucy and saying "baby, baby!".
Oh Meda! Little Doof and her sparsely populated sunscreeny hair do! Oh oh oh! I love it! I wish I would have been there with you seester... we could have wowed our daughters with the lizard run... into the pool. And her little cherry bum!!! I will freak out! I'm going to take it out on Leah....
i loved your attempt at making it short & sweet :) NICE. sorry about our phone tag. i cried the whole day yesterday so needless to say i'm too exhausted to even speak. i'm such a pansy.
Oh she is getting so big! I have not seen her in so long.
Your swimsuit looks super cute on!
So adorable! I love her in her birthday suit -- and that bathing suit is cute too! What did I say about that little froggy stage not lasting long?
You have been busy. Thanks again for watching Harmony & Eliza. I'm sure you earned some extra blessings for it.
Little baby bottoms are just so adorable! She is getting so big - too fast. Your swim suit is darling - any chance you'll share where you got it? Three kids later I need something that can do me wonders!
That crawl is awesome! And do you love your new swimmin suit?
Okay, so I really hope you don't think I'm some super creepy stalker person...I totally hesitated even writing this. I went to IF High School with your sis Vanessa and somehow wandered over to your blog from hers.
I just have to say that is THE cutest swim suit I've ever seen! I'm looking for a new one and wondered if you'd mind sharing where you got it??
I so hope I'm not weirding you out. Your little sweet pea is darling...I have a 7mo old baby girl. It goes by too dang fast!! :)
Christa don't you worry! I got it at Downeast Outfitters and they had a few really cute ones. Go check them out! The only way I would think you were a creey stalker is if you were walking around out in our woods with binoculars at night peeping in our windows. Let's face it, we all surf blogs of complete strangers. That's the beauty of public blogs!
Oh Mera don't you just miss the old me...buck teeth and all:) I was laughing so hard at that home video. It was funny because the story I was doing was all about what toddlers will do to get to their candy!!! So goofy! Speaking of goofy I got an email from coach Sherick! I told her about how we still laugh about the track relay with the bat spinning...so funny.
Well I love Lucy like the rest of my blog comments when can you come to Pocatello instead od So. Cal lucky girl.
Post a Comment