I am a colleje grajuat. Who new?
Yes folks, it finally happened. I am pleased to announce that I have a diploma in hand. Bachelor of Arts in Spanish. I loved loved LOVED my major. Things got complicated when I still had about 40 credits to go and realized there was a bun in the oven. (Had to pull each and every professor aside and explain why I was bringing 3 course meals to class and why I'd be needing very regular potty breaks- along with a warning not to make me angry.) But alas, we pulled through. FEELS GREAT!
18 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!
Yikes! Look at all those ribbons and accolades around your neck! Very accomplished you are. Congratulations again!
YAY, congrats!
congrats!
felicitaciones!!!! woot woot!! imagine if i were to see you in person.. me throwing confetti and streamers, bells and whistles blasting all around you in celebration of your big day! ha. that is so exciting meradith! isn't it a great feeling??! so awesome that you kept right on truck'n during and after you had lucy.. takes a lot of motivation to do that.
Congrats on a huge accomplishment!
GO meraboo! What a great accomplishment. I have to take a spanish course with my Met Certification so I will have you tutor me:)
I love love love you and can't wait to see you again.
congrats my friend! That is so awesome. So proud of you! I know it is not easy doing school pregnant and then with a little one. Way to endure!
I miss you by the way. We have not talked in FOREVER. When are you guys coming to Texas?
Congratulations Meradith! That is such an exciting accomplishment. I LOVE the pics of you guys. You look great (as always!!) Love you so much!!
It's Official!! Congrats-what a woman :)
I don't know how you did it. Good for you. It feels so good to be done doesn't it! I have been meaning to email you. I am sure you are better by now, but I hope you weren't sick for too long.
Oh Meda, I'm so proud of you! i know I say it all the time but that's only cause it's true! And Lil' Doof Coupe being all greedy with your GOLD MEDAL--what a gold digger...
congrats again! sorry i forgot to call you back today...life is crazy. you know. :) talk to you tomorrow.
CONGRATS!!!! Man, I forget how young you are...it's really sad how long ago Eric and I graduated!
i'm just so garsh darn proud.
Congratulations Meradith!!!! You are such a fabulously amazing woman!!!
Oh man.. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!! That is so awesome and something I wish to accomplish someday!
Meredith,
First off, congrats...I have no idea when this was posted, but congrats...In the group picture with the five graduates, who is the girl to the left of you? I'm pretty sure I served my mission with her in Argentina.
Post a Comment