We had a lucky bonus being in Arizona for Tamra's wedding. We got to spend Halloween with the Kaakoush family! It was a glorious night of festivities indeed.
Man of the house. Can you even handle that hat? Complete with him walking around saying, "Arggg..." in his Barry White baby voice.
Lucy is enjoying herself the most by far. No one else is really even having fun, but she is really in her comfort zone. Clearly.
Whenever we got down there with around Bethany's 4 kids for the weekend, plus other cousins and neighborhood chitlins, Lucy is consumed and does a lot of deep pondering. Look at her, spacing right out.
Didn't quite know what to make of all that loot. Too bad she didn't partake of a single item of what she was collecting in the time that we trick or treated. And didn't even know what she was missing, the naive little lass! Next year I'm thinking it might be more difficult to hoard her candy for myself.
So we decided to leave it to Isaiah and call it a night after about a block and a half. He definitely knew what he was doing. Look at the fire in those eyes!
Here are a couple of shots from the girls soccer game that morning. Loved this picture because a lot of the weekend was spent like this; Isaiah loathing Lucy in his territory, eating his crackers, and playing with his toys; plotting some kind of revenge. Lucy, again, spacing out, contemplating the richness of this life... and the richness of eating Isaiah's crackers and playing with his toys...
5 comments:
I'm glad you got to go trick-or-treating! Lucy's adorable.
Oh loofy oh LOOOOOFFYYY! I have never. Those little green jellies and those little black boots! Why do baby shoes make my heart burst?
Ally is the scariest thing ever. Good grief.
I wish I'd been there, Meda! I really do wish.
Now, yew listen ta meh! I just realized it's November 7th. And that means just a little over a month and I'll be there, rubbing and greasin' up that belleh!
ah, the best thing about Halloween with kids too young to know is all the candy you get for yourself! I think you still have another year of ignorance left ;-)
Lucy makes an adorable Tink Berlin would have followed her around like crazy. Bethany's kids are all so beautiful scary make up in all! CUTE!
LOVE those flippin' cute fairy wings!
Post a Comment