December 9th, 2006... THE HAPPIEST DAY!!

Cave exploring in Havasupai

This was a honeymoon shot in Costa Rica.... we hiked into these natural hot springs... so beautiful. We saw monkeys in the trees above us. In fact, one jumped down and took this picture for us. haha:) But, it smelled so bad like sulfur I was dry heaving... you know the rotten egg smell? put a little damper on the romantic atmosphere.

Cave exploring in Havasupai

This was a honeymoon shot in Costa Rica.... we hiked into these natural hot springs... so beautiful. We saw monkeys in the trees above us. In fact, one jumped down and took this picture for us. haha:) But, it smelled so bad like sulfur I was dry heaving... you know the rotten egg smell? put a little damper on the romantic atmosphere.
Overlooking the ocean in Monterrey California





6 comments:
so glad you're becoming a blogger! loved hanging out today, reminded me of the good ol' days...do you htink sean and jason would mind if we were all roommates? ;)
Meradith-I'm so happy you're a blogger! I don't get to hear your funny stories enough in my life! I love Jason's head lamp while spelunking-you guys look soooo cool! Now that you are a blogger, I'm tagging you. (See my blog if you don't get that.) Merry Christmas, you guys.
Hi meredith, I found your blog via Satcy hadlock, But I am your cousin,w ell sort of I am the Burnds cousin, HAiley (smoot) KAndell. Just wanted to say hi!
Hi Mera....How are you!?! Oh my goodness...I love all your pictures, you are so beautiful. It is so good to at least just see pictures. How have things been and what are you up to...Brandi got me into the blogging thing..and told me to say hi...so I hope to hear from you soon.
Haylie
k seriously, i am coming over this week to make you blog.
you two are so dang cute! Love your blog; I think you're doing great :)
Post a Comment