I am trying to catch up to the present day but lot's has happened in the 13 months we've been married... The Europe trip we took was among my favorites of the year. It was incredible, a total whirlwind of two weeks that left us collapsing into our beds at the end of each day. Cute story to tie into that, before I left on my mission 4 years ago, Jason told me not to leave, but to run away with him instead. He said we would go to Rome and Paris and no one would ever know. I lamely responded seriously for some reason, and said, "Jason you know I can't do that. I'm going to Paraguay!" He said, "I know, gosh just dream with me for a minute." So we day dreamed about this fantastically romantic time spent in Europe. He told me that he had had many opportunities to go with friends but was waiting for his wife. He knew at the time, he was talking to her. I still needed some growing up time before I would realize how out of my mind I would have been to pass him up and how ridiculously obvious it was that we belonged together. So we went on an impulse last August, 3 years after that initial conversation, and it really was a complete dream...better than we'd ever imagined:)

Stonehenge, England

Paris.... obviously:) We spent this evening sitting on the grass in front of the Eifel tower while people walked around selling wine and playing the violin for the couples... unbelieveable


Le Musee du Louvre... so so so amazing

Venice...

Outside of Vatican City... beautiful view of St. Peters basilica ...


nighttime in Rome
2 comments:
What a trip! Maybe we can get our families to take a trip together...maybe to Disneworld with the munchkins:) Or we could go camping Mera at Yellowstone in the white station wagon...I will bring the Madonna tape.
Awesome pictures! It looks like a blast!
Post a Comment