Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Baby...

26 comments:

Micaela said...

Congratulations!! I have been waiting for this post to come. She is so sweet, the picture of her on Jason's chest is priceless... you forget how little they are! What a perfect little bug! Great job mom!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

OH MY GOODNESS....COULD ANYTHING IN THE WORLD BE CUTER!?!?!! You guys are so lucky and you deserve it! I am SO happy for your little family. I can't wait to see Little Lucy! Thanks for texting updates...we loved it!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Yes! I love her! I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I just sat and stared at her... and was thinking "I can't believe that you two just had a baby." Not sure why it is just hitting me now... :) love you both! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so dang cute! Congrats! I have been on your blog everyday waiting to see that little girl. Well, I am happy for you and your family!

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations!!! Hope everything is fine, and hope that a new baby doesn't take Jason away from the more important things in the world...BYU and the Jazz.

Court and Brade said...

I was so excited when I got your text this morning!! YAY! Congrats you two. Can't wait to see your wee little one this weekend and her cute momma! she is precious!

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! I can't stop staring at her! My heart is bursting! I can't wait for Leah and Lucy to frolic hand in hand through fields of gold!!! I love you sissy doodle, and I love Lucia!

Kate Call said...

congrats meradith and jason! can't wait to see her! she is beautiful, but there was no question that she would be. Ü so happy for you guys.

Katherine Young said...

congrats, she is beautiful!

katie said...

she is darling! i am so happy for you both and you will have so much fun with her i'm sure!

i love that picture of lucy laying on jason's chest...precious and perfect....

Christa Skousen said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Lucy is perfect. Congrats you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you love birds! Can't wait to hear all about it and meet the precious little Lucy! She and Brooklynn are exactly 6 months apart, kind of crazy. Hope you are recovering well!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Meradith and Jason! Lucy is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meradith! She is gorgeous!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

She is so sweet! You guys did so good, she is beautiful. Congrats, you are going to make sucha great mommy! Our babies aren't even a week apart. We will have to compare notes as they grow! I hope all is well, and that you get plenty of rest these next few days.

Annie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. She is beautiful. This is Annie Phillips by the way. You are going to just love being parents. Lucy is such a cute name as well. I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Oh Mera and Jason...you guys are so blessed. She is a doll and the name...I am sorry Jason I tried to get it out of you because it is a name that was worth the wait! I love it. My mom also is so happy for you Mera she saw little Lucy and yelled "Holy Toledo!!!" hahaha! I love you guys and Lucy get a little bigger so Berlinny can love you up!
B

Jill Wilson said...

Jason and Meradith,

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog daily- eager to see the first pics of her! She is beautiful! What a sweet name you have chosen for her. I hope that you are feeling well Mera. Give that baby some extra kisses from Indy. We love you guys!!

Jill, Quaid and Caleb

Skylette said...

Hooray! Congratulations you guys. She is perfect! I hope the labor and delivery went smoothly and that you are getting your rest now. Enjoy these first few days of life, they are the most tender!

Challis said...

Congratulations! There is something about both yours and Vanessa's babies that resemble each other so much. I know you were stressing out about the labor and delivery aspect of the whole thing...so did it go okay? I'm guessing it was all worth it in the end. She's absolutely beautiful and you should be very, very proud.

stacy h. said...

i have been thinking about you guys non-stop since mere's water broke! and lucy...LOVE that name. i was hoping for it! she is SO precious. and tiny! her and quincy will be such great friends. what a lucky babe to have you as her mom and dad. congrats!!!

stacy h. said...

oh and i love that picture of jas with lucy. there is just something about a girl and her daddy!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

OH, SO CUTE! I BET YOUR GUYS RE IN HEAVEN, WHAT A SWEETHEART.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations you guys, she is georgeous. I hope everything went well, I am excited to see more pictures.

Ralphster said...

You guys do good work. The only way she could be any cuter is if she had a few of her "uncle Dave's" genes. Wow, that sounded more creepy than I thought it would :) JK She is adorable and she couldn't have better parents unless I was somehow I was her parent...Ah crap, there I go being creepy again :) Congrats guys BTW, I don't buy the whole "Davina was Mer's Granny's name". It's an obvious derivative of "Dave" so thanks for that!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congratulations! We keep expecting to have Jason show up on our doorstep during one of his business trips...but to date...nothing! Enjoy every moment, time goes faster than you'd think.