I'm way behind in blogging but I have big plans to get caught up this week! Yes folks, our life simply IS that eventful! Anyway, Vanessa pretty much already hurried and posted on her blog exactly what I told her I was gonna say in my post about our weekend so I don't really have much more to say about our trip to the west coast. :) San Fran was wondeeeeeful! I hated to leave. It was so beautiful! (I'm so over Utah's winter. The fact that my child and I have been sick doesn't improve my relationship with the winter here. That's not the reason I hated to leave, but it didn't help. It was mostly those chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.)
Just look at 'em, the drool soaked little fatties!




It's amazing how different these itty girls are, I mean besides the obvious physical features. For example, Leah is so so bubbly smiley, which you can't get enough of. She is so ultra delicious and such a ham. I miss her. Lucy, on the other hand, is much more cautious with her smiles. She smiles for mom and dad but made a fool out of this lady at the grocery store the other day... poor duck danced in front of her for a solid 10 minutes and recieved nothing more than a blank stare from Luce. I kept trying to tell her, "She's not really in a smiley mood," because I could see where it all was going, but I couldn't convince her. At last, she walked away rejected. I smiled at her though so I think it made her feel better.




Lucy ended up getting so jealous of Leah's luscious locks and voluptuous figure that she tried to get her hands on some of that hair. I had to step in but it pretty much turned into a rodeo. 8 seconds on Leah and we're looking for anyone to challenge that record.
I love babies. I love babies together. I love my sisters. I love my sister's baby and my baby together. I don't really think you understand what I'm trying to say, but hopefully you I've made myself clear.
Just look at 'em, the drool soaked little fatties!
It's amazing how different these itty girls are, I mean besides the obvious physical features. For example, Leah is so so bubbly smiley, which you can't get enough of. She is so ultra delicious and such a ham. I miss her. Lucy, on the other hand, is much more cautious with her smiles. She smiles for mom and dad but made a fool out of this lady at the grocery store the other day... poor duck danced in front of her for a solid 10 minutes and recieved nothing more than a blank stare from Luce. I kept trying to tell her, "She's not really in a smiley mood," because I could see where it all was going, but I couldn't convince her. At last, she walked away rejected. I smiled at her though so I think it made her feel better.
Lucy ended up getting so jealous of Leah's luscious locks and voluptuous figure that she tried to get her hands on some of that hair. I had to step in but it pretty much turned into a rodeo. 8 seconds on Leah and we're looking for anyone to challenge that record.
I love babies. I love babies together. I love my sisters. I love my sister's baby and my baby together. I don't really think you understand what I'm trying to say, but hopefully you I've made myself clear.
8 comments:
Wow, Lucy is getting so big. i can't wait to see her again.
Simply ADORABLE !!! :-)
So cute!
i get it.
So precious! That is neat you and Vanessa live close enough to let your little ones grow up together. They're both so adorable!
Both girls are so cute! I bet that its so fun getting together with your sister.
We need to plan our wedding video night! I have been having so much fun hanging out with you lately...we need to do it more!
They are so cute! Lindsay told me about your blog so I had to pop over and say hi. We missed you at the get together today, I hope we do it again soon!
Crystal
Just wait until they are 2 and all they do is steal each other's toys and screeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaam. It will be so adorable!
Post a Comment