Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kalai

I love Kalai. I am sure many of you are fans as well. He has not one but two songs that made it to our wedding video. His voice is like creamed butter. He is phenomenal on the guitar. I have been to a couple of his concerts but one of our girlfriends ran into him a while back and he ended up coming to perform for us at a private dinner party we put together last Friday. (Thank you Crystal!) The night was a hit! There was about 12 or 13 couples there. Dinner was great. The company was better. And the entertainment was awesome! He could do stand up comedy that guy. Hilarious.




And yes, that is Kalai's little chair that Candice and I are sitting on. Don't be jealous. I think Jason may or may not have even taken the bottled water he was drinking out of. Lucky!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh meda! Meda! I wish we would have been there. Seriously, I'm so YEALOUS! I would have started furiously running my hands through his fro... and his beard. Plus, I could have taken all the credit for the cookies. And I would have. I would have made you look so foolish.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

You're such a freak...I have the best pictures of you two that I need to send to you...two words...Asian Nation...