A little-a-Jason...
(Isn't that the sweetest little boy??)
+
a little-a-Meradith
=
A little Lucia. Isn't she divine.
She definitely got my little nose and her daddy's big wide perfectly round eyes... we're still figuring out the rest. I'm sorry, I don't care that this is the way human beings have been and always will be created, but there is still something SO weird and alien-ish about looking at a little face and seeing that it's YOU morphed with the person you love most, 50/50. So weird and so awesome. She makes my heart and my life so full.


8 comments:
Oh my goodness, Little Yason!! They look so much a like, but you and lil' doof are twins. I can't get over it! OH meda, I remember taking that picture of you. You were always such a good little baby...
I can't believe how much she looks like Jason. She does have your cute nose.
She is the perfect and yes, divine, mix!
What cute babies, all three!
She is so cute...you're lucky you got a really nice mix...we're still trying to figure out where Max got each feature from. We miss you guys!!!
Seriously it is crazy how much she looks like both of you. She is so pretty I love her so much! She needs to come and hang with her bff ASAP I can't wait for the Fourth of July!
Look at those eyes! She is so beautiful.
She is so adorable!
Kali "Baird" Later
Post a Comment