We love
Amy. She is so talented. And we love apple orchards.
How did this happen? She is such a little girl. I am losing my tiny baby. Thank goodness another is on the way. Not a second too soon. My only comfort. Maybe I'll never stop having babies. (I must be feeling a lot better these days.)
9 comments:
I didn't know that it was possible to look THAT good while being pregnant. Seriously. You are gorgeous. Love the family pics.
I feel the same way about having kids. I don't ever get sick, but as soon as my littlest one starts to grow up....I tell Brandon its time to have another. Brandon......ummmmm......not so much! hahaha, but I feel like I will never want to stop having babies. YET, I don't want to be one of those moms with too many kids I can't keep things in order, MY BIGGEST FEAR -and_ BIGGEST PET-PEEVE!
ANyway, Loved all the pictures!
WHat are you guys having, Boy or Girl?
THese are beautiful pics. I coveted the castle for my bridals, but on the other hand I wanted to do them in Huntsville, so I chose Huntsville. We will probably copy. And I'd been wondering where that apple orchard was for a while. So. Does it count as my copying if I go ahead and claim that I will most likely be copying? And copying the photographer? haha You guys look GREAT. I love the second pic.
Oh, but where are the single shot potraits? You can show me later. I know they're hiding in the closet. ;)
You guys should be in magazines..you are sharp 3.5some!
Lucy is so cute and the best dressed baby ever!
Jas - you have come a longs ways since the days of high socks and running shoes! JK
-DC
gorgeous. all 3 of you.
your little girl IS growing up my word! and her white boots kill me.. love!
.. i hope you are feeling better these days!!
p.s. your advice to eat 24 hours a day to keep the nausea away.. genius ;)
Really Cute Pictures!
I think you have one of the most photogenic families ever. I love to watch your slide show just to see the fun new pictures! Your family pictures look amazing!! Welcome to toddler mommyhood :)
O.k...these are RIDICULOUSLY adorable!!! Can't stand it...I am totally going to steal this entire picture idea! I'm sad we're not going to see you at Thanksgiving..we will have to get together soon! When I get back from California, I will call you!!! Heck, I'll call you before I get back! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!
great pictures!
Post a Comment