...Or if you ever want to get pregnant again...or if you have love handles you'd like to smooth over... (I fit all categories)... go buy these! These maternity jeans are really cute on! I was VERY pleasantly surprised. They are regularly $90, but COSTCO has them right now for $40! I think today is the first day they've put them out, and I heard through the grapevine they will have them for a month. Tummy Trimmer Denim by Lilac Clothing. Who knew, Costco?
By the look you really can't tell they are materns, which is what we are aiming for. They are way comfy. In fact, I daresay they are the most comfortable maternity jeans I have ever purchased. They're not digging in or cutting me off anywhere at all, and since I put them on I've twisted myself into a variety of positions to test this out, so believe me. :) Now I'm sitting here in them at this computer, still happy as a clam.
*I hate buying clothes without trying them on, (I really caught myself at Costco looking for something I could hide behind to try them on... thought about crawling right under the display table, but Lucy said it was a bad idea). So I will disclose to you that I am regularly a size 4 to 6 (27-28) in jeans and bought these size extra small, which says covers sizes 2-4. So they run a little big.* Thanks for the tip-off Becky! Gotta love that Costco!

10 comments:
I think I just may have to retire my regular jeans and buckle down and buy some maternity ones! In fact, I am running to costco right after work to purchase these. I'm leaving town tomorrow and everyone needs a new outfit for vacations! But here is the real question.... how long are they?!
YES!!! Thank you for the tip! I will be heading over there soon!
Ah! I cannot find ANY that I like. Thank you thank you thank you. (never mind the fact that I am only 18 weeks and already need them. Yipes!)
Not even pregnant but heading there now...actually, how's the length? that has been my biggest issue with maternity pants. You seem pretty tall so what do you think?
Girls, I am touch over 5'7" and the height is just perfect for me. Just slightly past my heals in bare feet. I can wear these with heals or flats. So I'm not sure they will work for everyone, dang it. Worth a try though!
Did you happen to see if they carried these in Men's sizes? I was taking a gander in the mirror this morning and I may need to begin shopping for clothes at COSTCO . . .
I want to ask you to get me a pair...but then the rumors would start!
I got these jeans and my baby is 3 months old. Everyone needs a little tummy coverage and it's nice to know that my crack won't show. They are too long for me but I'll get them tailored. "worth it"
I have too much pride. My quotation marks are a joke.
Hey, it was fun running into you guys...we have to get together in a few weeks!!! Lucy is getting to look like such a cute little woman!!!
Post a Comment