Okay, family will most likely get the biggest kick out of these clips but we thought the first meeting of the sisters on the day Scarlett was born was worthy to document. Some of the things I love about the videos: Lucy prying Scarlett's fingers open to deliver the green bean, how many times my mom says to Lucy, "Don't bend her arm back," (even more in the unedited/uncut version), Lucy's maniacal laughter in the second clip and how she sorta reminds me of Elmyra Duff from Tiny Toons...
and I especially love Jason's smitten-ness over his girls...you can just hear the love in his voice. :)

7 comments:
Awww that is so precious. That makes me SO baby hungry!
You will (I am sure you already have) see many more moments like this video. Its priceless and so hard for a parent to describe. The interactions between the two of them will be so fun. My boys are all BEST BUDS. It is so fun to watch them be in awe of eachother.
I was reading your on of your previous posts and I saw that you said your husband said that he just had to get it out there that Lucy was his favorite. I remember feeling the EXACT same way when I was about to have my 2nd babe. I remember almost feeling bad for my oldest. LIke I was abandoning him for having another child. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want him to lose the spotlight. I didn't know how I could possibly love another baby or child as much as I loved my first. I couldn't fathom it. BUT the second one came and it was amazing the love I felt for both of them and how the love grows and grows even when you think it couldn't get any stronger. I think its SO AMAZING. Then to have 2 little human beings that you adore in such an indescribable way is just overwhelmingly incredible. Then when you add a 3d....oh its just awesome.
Sorry I didn't mean to go off on a tangent. I just saw your last few posts and it brought back all these feelings!!! SO anyway! Congratulations!
P.S. Jason's voice does sound really sweet in this video.
Hahaha, I was cracking up over the second video of Lucy's laugh! Those videos are adorable. It's funny how little children are so curious and don't think that bending back a finger will hurt baby, although my 4 yr old does know better. Lucy is a doll, i love her laugh and the new one is way cute with all that dark long hair. I want my baby to come out now!!!!
So sweet :) Your girls are gorgeous, Mera (and okay, we'll give Jason some credit too). Congratulations again!! There was one other thing I particularly liked about these videos and that was hearing Aunties voice. I miss you guys. Love you lots.
Oh Meda! Give me that baby! I can't handle Doofy giggling away, frantically trying to get both of her hands all over every bit of Scarlett. Then ending with a nice little noggin rub. OOOOOOOH!
And Yason on the verge of intervening the whole time but keeping it reeled in. hahaha! I was feeling a little stressed just watching.
So sweet.
too funny...now I wish I had a sister!
Such sweet videos!
Post a Comment