...going private is a real drag. It's been more time consuming than you think, the gathering of emails and all that jazz, and there are certain restrictions that come along with private blogs that I didn't realize. Thank you to all for leaving your addresses, here or on FB. (Those of you whom I know, and those of you I would like to. :) Anywho, the family blog is on its way to being private but I think I'll start another public one just for my random tangeants and retardedness. The private one with pictures of the babies and journaling, and a public one that I'll never ever show my grandkids. It's gonna be that innappropriate, folks. And my identity will be secret. So I can tell you intimate details of my marriage and my deepest darkest sins and you won't know who I am. JK about all of that. That'd be so awkward. Actually, JK only about the intimate details and secret identity part. I'll keep you posted. I'm figuring out all the details before revealing it, kinda like Zoolander's Magnum. I will say that the new blog is gonna blow your friggin' minds. So get ready.
(My dad has said "friggin'" all of my life, and...let's face it, the word is utterly horrendous. "Friggin'"? Really??? I remember him saying it, being totally serious, when I was a teen and he'd get mad and me and my sisters would try our hardest not to laugh. Oh beloved Papa. You can't say friggin' if you want people to take you seriously.)
And now, pictures from our jaunt to Seattle. (Sorry I'm a few weeks behind with this post Cathy!) If you haven't been to this glorious city, please go soon. I love this place. Jason's sister (Cathy) was a most gracious host indeed. As always!
Here we are below, eating crab and halibut at Salties... beautiful view of downtown Seattle. Except I didn't get to touch the food while we were there. This shot was taken right before I was pooped on by one baby and peed on by the other. By the time I had Scarlett calmed down and cleaned up, (she ended up chillin only in her diaper- a little dub-T for my style but whatever), I realized Lucy had messed herself. That's when my eyes turned red and bulged out of my head. I turned to my dear husband and demonically said, "BOX. IT. UP," and fled the restaurant without looking back. We got back to Cathy's, I fell asleep on her bed while nursing, woke up again at 11 pm, and ate my delicious boxed up seafood dinner. I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Motherhood is that glamorous, don't you dare let me fool you.


Next up: Bite of Seattle festivities. Never seen so many people in one place hovering for food. Unless you count around the free samples at Costco. (BTW what is with people and those samples? All vile behavior is permissible when it comes to free samples? Pushing, shoving, racing while ramming your huge double seater shopping cart into peoples' ankles? And how you always have to pretend to be really interested in the product they have on display? Any time I wanna feel really good about myself, I go watch the way people behave with the free samples at Costco.)


















4 comments:
that stare down was awesome!I love me some Seattle, too...well before the whole Forks obsession!
That picture of Jason on that ride with all the littles is hilarious!! There's nothing a Daddy won't do, right?!
I loved your part about Costco samples... could not have said it better myself! Haha!
Why is going private such a hassle??? Ugh, JD is demanding I do it and I just don't want to because I'm lazy and don't want to track everyone down! But I'm excited you are gonna do another blog! You are so entertaining, can't wait!
I think I forgot to leave my email: allyson.frankman@gmail.com. I definitely want to stay posted on the riveting life of your little family! we miss you!!
nickandblaire@yahoo.com. We would love to be able to continue read about all of your adventures and see how much the girls are growing. They are dolls! :)
Post a Comment