Alright. Before going private with this baby, I wanted to give you this.
So add it to your blog list!
P.S. I'm sorry I keep talking about going private and then putting it off. The cutting and pasting of email addresses is tedious. Either way I'm starting to annoy myself talking about it. P.P.S. Don't hate me because I'm going private. I say this because when my blog friends have gone private in the past, I've always thought it was a bit irritating for some reason. Maybe because it's kindof a pain to have to sign in every single time you want to read a blog. Forgive it. If for nothing else, because I was up most of the night with a tiny congested sweetheart, and because I have spit up running down my arm and leg at this very moment. And that's all I'll say about it. Hope you will enjoy Random Tangentry. It will be fun for us. And those of you who have left your email addresses, I hope you'll continue to enjoy Sweet Consistency!
And something else I've been meaning to post about, that I'm piggybacking on this post...
Remember the broken into sunflower seed bags that we found down in our crawl space? and the seed shells that were mysteriously arranged so nice and tidy? The ones that led us to our mouse suspicion? As it turns out, it was no mouse at all. We discovered it was him:
Meet Daniel! The newest addition to our family!
Just kidding. We really did have a mouse, and we caught it. This Daniel is the genius man we hired to transform our little dingy cement crawlspace...
Into this...
4 foot tall jungle room full of toys= kid heaven. 4 foot tall jungle room where we can put all the toys instead of having them in the family room= parent heaven. LOVE it. Complete with their own little door and their own little staircase that leads down there. When it was finished, Lucy went down and ran around in circles screaming her head off for no less than 15 minutes. I may have gotten a little carried away when I told my 4 year old niece that it's a Chamber of Secrets where Nagini lives... and we have to feed her live rodents (she promptly started crying). But all in all, it's been a fabulous addition to the house and so fun! So come over and bring your babies.
Daniel is available for hire. And he knocked this baby out- dry wall, carpet, paint, electricity, heat, etc, etc, etc... in no more than 3 weeks. Pretty amazing.
Now, don't get so overwhelmed with drunken happiness while looking at the jungle animals that you forget the real purpose of this post. www.randomtangentry.blogspot.com. My sister is co-writing it with me, and she will make your face fall right off from laughter. That doesn't sound too desirable, but it's a surprisingly pleasant sensation.
10 comments:
I think this is the most awesome idea EVER!!! MAx absolutely loved playing in it...he keeps asking for Lucy...which I think is his way of asking to play in the dinosaur room some more!
I agree that room is amazing!!!
p.s. I do not hate you for going private. I was thinking of doing it myself.
So freaking cute!! I'm incredibly jealous:) Can't wait to read your new blog!
How AWESOME is that??!! Love it! Wish I had something like it when I was a kid... so cool.
So when can we come over?! ;-) I can just imagine the squeals of excitement from my boys as they see a room just their size!! Seriously though, how cool is that!? Great work Daniel and good thinking Meradith!
Oh my goodness your sister sounds so funny! And you just made it painless and easy...just say he's the best there is and I'm already hiring him. Where do I find Daniel?!! I'm on it yesterday! He will soon be the newest member of our family!
Going private.... it sucks huh. I started and got waaaaay too overwhelmed with the email thing. I had 350 emails commented on my blog and 120 people sending their info to my email. Then I had to pick only 100 people?! jigga whaaat? I gave up.
so here's my email:
trulyashton@yahoo.com
I cannot tell you how much I love reading your thoughts but the hard truth is a billion people have said the same thing to you, I know. But I am better than all those people so I get an invite right?
Ha no really- do what you have to do. You know I will understand!
Hey! This is Kim (Lance's wife :) That lil room is too cute! Can I add to all that work going private n add me on that list?! Email is kimmerbabes02@hotmail.com thanks!
lol I was just scrolling down looking at all your cute pics, your new baby girl is adorable! Our girls are twinners, Kaylee has on right now the same little brown onesie with 'little sister' on it :) just thought that was cute
Love the room! I can't wait for Corbin to get older so he can enjoy it! Also, I didn't add my email on the previous post because I assumed it was just a given I would be added.... Right??? But here it is in case you were thinking of forgetting me... beckyjean_26@hotmail.com
Oh my goodness! That is sooo cute! Could you add me to your blog list too? I went to school with Vanessa and I love love love your guys blogs! They make me so very happy!
karstonpurcell@gmail.com
Thanks~ Kara Cox Purcell
Post a Comment