Okay, so I have the world's longest blog post coming your way next post. Just a heads up so you can start mentally preparing yourselves right now. Maybe you can do exercises and meditation before going to bed each night to get ready. We just got back into town though and I am too tired and lame to give you the whole scoop now... so that's all I'll say for the moment on the matter. Wait for it... wait for it....
Had to get these little jewels up here. Honestly these pictures make my heart burst, what can I say?
We LOOOOOOOOVE Autumn. This time of year I couldn't love my back yard any more if there were fairies and unicorns and other mythical creatures living back there. (The mythical creatures that bring you good fortune of course, not the kind that eat your children.)
While we haven't seen any unicorns, we have had a few visits from these beauties.
And when I first spotted one out of my back window I saw just the shadow and thought maybe it was a patronus... but turns out they are the real deal. (If you know what I'm talking about I love you so much right now.)
A shot of us at the NorthStar Halloween party... they did start out in costume but ripped them off as soon as we got there.











5 comments:
Expecto Patronum! I see you are already mentally preparing for the upcoming HP party. Excellent!
Lucy will be well prepared for breast feeding in 25 years! I love that you can just see her little eye looking out at you from behind the table. Its like she's debating whether you've actually seen her or not. Ha!
Those costume pictures are PRECIOUS!! and the one of Lucy hiding under the table is hilarious, and all too familiar:)
You're so funny, Mer!!! I just love Amy...she is SO swesome...thanks for sharing the goods!
Oh my gosh!! Lucy and the breastpump! I'm dying of laughter right now! She's a pro!
That is hilarious! Crazy how much kids pick up from us parents. LOve it! And your girls Halloween costumes and pics are absolutely ADORABLE!
Post a Comment