Monday, January 21, 2008

Here we are on the Halloween cruise we took with Jason's company NorthStar. Can you guess who we were? We topped it off with our traditional karaoke duet "Summer Nights".... sometimes I think Jason really does want to be Danny Zuko:)I swear that wig weighed like 10 pounds and I was starting to get whip lash and a massive headache from having it on, (I almost had to go to a chiropractor afterwards because of that wig!) so Jase and I went back and changed that night right after the costume contest was over. This guy however, did not. And with good reason. I think he actually had it on most of the cruise. Sortof creepy, but at the same time if you only get to wear this get-up once a year, why not take full advantage? I know I would! (On second thought, he probably busts this out more often than just Halloween...yeah he definitely does.)

The group... We are trouble when we get together, honestly I've never laughed so hard... Brandon, Becky, Audrey, Cath, Jay, Merv and Dave. You rock my world!







Once we got into Cabo, a few of us went scuba diving and made some amazing memories, including me almost horking off the side of the boat and making the entire boat wait for me while I swam out to a huge rock covered in Pelican poop and tried to pee. I had to go SO bad it was just killing me and could NOT do it! Took me like 20 minutes no joke. Everyone, including dive masters, were coaching me. Embarassing. Once we got out, we were totally drained so we just grabbed some grub and walked the town, the hot sun felt so amazing!

Here's me trying to pee on Pelican rock, slightly irked that Jason took like 10 pictures of the event...


No one on the ship could believe that our group didn't have an ounce of alcohal in us... thought we were blitzed out of our minds the entire four days. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You don't gotta lie to hang:)...I know your whole crew took a tequila shot right before that picture!