Monday, February 25, 2008



HOORAY for Cosmic bowling. Well actually it probably wasn't the cosmic bowling that made the night, it was the company. Dave was in town from Cali over the weekend so Saturday night we had to hit up Joe Veras for some good mexican grub and we decided we hadn' t been bowling for a long time so we went! My bowling scores were horrendous (must have been that shift in center of gravity thing they talk about during pregnancy) but we at least got some funny shots in while we were there. I told Jason to make a sassy face for that pic... sassy indeed!

Audrey is one of the funniest girls I know, we forgot socks so we had to buy them in the vending machine... and they were huge! Mine were hidden at least under my pants but hers were bold and beautiful with her cut offs... and glowed in those black lights. Here's a good shot of victory dance after a perfect strike... hahaha I love you Aud. LOVE YOU!
Audrey and Dave (in my posh leather jacket) getting into the groove.




People don't think pregnant women get down with a good beat but oh, we do! Jason doesn't really like to dance but humors me and lets me pull him up out of his chair and at least dance around him haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mera I LOVE how you MADE Jason do a sexy face with you! I think I have a million pics with that same face!

I wish we lived closer I want to go cosmic bowling and then dance I miss our dance sessions...Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train, woo woo, hey
Ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train
Woo woo, hey, ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train
It's the choo choo, ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo train
Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo
Ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo train

Tyson and Marie said...

I love it! Bowling and dancing? Sounds like a party to me! It was fun to see you at the shower. Sorry we didn't get to talk more. I hope the morning sickness is getting better. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great time. I think we are do for a night out like that!

stacy h. said...

sometimes there is really NOTHING better then a night of joe vera'sand bowling. i love both! :) you look adorable, you can't see a sign of a baby in that picture though! let's hang out this week. shopping? i will call you. i wish you would quit school and i would quit my job and we could just hang out everyday.