I really know that it's still only February. I know we still have snowstorms to come. I know that this is part of utah winters, and this winter has been particularly harsh and snowy. No one has to remind me that it was my choice to move here. Don't get me wrong, I love a white Christmas, but are you not DYING to lay poolside and soak up the sun? Are you not going crazy to be able to take a walk outside in the evenings in flip flops and shorts? Are you not craving a summer barbeque so bad?! I am! We have to go somewhere soon because I am starting to really go crazy. I've been moping over our summer pics in Hawaii and Costa Rica, but I just don't think either of those places is in the cards for the next little while.
As much as I love this (taken just Saturday)...
Everytime we have one of these teaser days full of sunshine when it gets to a piping 40 degrees my husband has to stop me from putting on the swimsuit and trying to lay out. Anyone with me? Anyone else as close as I am to banging their head against the wall the next time a snowstorm is forcasted? (I think it's this week by the way).
And PS don't you just feel fatter during the winter? I know this coming summer will not be a slim and trim summer for me being 9 months pregnant during the thick of it, but for some reason I feel like much more of a whale during winter months. Maybe it's the blubber I am accumulating for insulation, maybe it's the pasty white skin that hasn't seen sunlight in months, or could be the holiday sweets. Either way, I want to hibernate until the snow is gone. Mah!


8 comments:
my sentiments exactly. pretty much put all my thoughts in to words. i'm a sun whore and i'm not afraid to admit it. i miss you. email me your email jmrammell@gmail.com
AMEN!! lets go somewhere!
Oh Mera I feel the EXACT same way! I bet AZ sounds sooo goood right now but I am thinking more San Diego:) oh wait I am GOING to San Diego in 10 DAYS!!! WAWHOOOO!
Do you still keep in contact with all those fun AZ peeps? Remember how mad you got camping at that one kid and then the ride home with INSANE CLOWN POSSEY Blaring!!!! Oh I wanted to freak out on someone! hahaha!
I found your blog on Sheena's and wanted to say hi and congrats on the little one!
Oh... I think we are all in the same boat! Its been to long of a winter here in Logan.
Hi guys! The Frankmans gave me the link to your blog. Congrats on the new one! We're not too far behind you. Come say "hi" if you want. This link should take you to our blog. (I need to talk to you about costa rica sometime soon.)
Hey, like the blog and congratulations on having a kid. Look forward to keeping in touch.
Meredith!!!! I have been coming across a few blogs lately of peeps from school! You look SOOOO happy and I'm excited for your bundle of joy to come along!
Post a Comment