I'm sorry but I'm completely obsessed with my new little niece Leah Mae. She is just too much. Every time Nessa sends pics I just want to eat her up! My heart swells within my bossom and I can scarcely take it! I can't believe how gorgeous she is. I can't believe how fast she is changing! She is a wee lass of just over 4 weeks old and has already made a stalker out of me. If only Nessa and Sam would just move back to Utah I would be peeping in their windows late at night. They are coming out here in less than two weeks and I CANNOT WAIT to pummel her!! Look at her! Would ya just take a look at her!?!


P.S. Jason and I went to our first prenatal class tonight. It was pretty cool, lot's of people. Except, I don't like fake laughers. The nurse was really good and fairly entertaining but there was this one husband in the back of the room fake laughing at every recycled joke she made. Then I started just anticipating his, "ah- ha- ha- ha," with everything she said. How could that not bug his wife? So I stood up, turned around and told him to freaking put a sock in it. i told him if he made another peep he'd have a lot more to worry about besides his wife going into labor. No... no, I didn't. But don't you imagine doing wild things like that just for the shock value? What would that room full of pleasantly plump preggies and their husbands do?
P.S. Jason and I went to our first prenatal class tonight. It was pretty cool, lot's of people. Except, I don't like fake laughers. The nurse was really good and fairly entertaining but there was this one husband in the back of the room fake laughing at every recycled joke she made. Then I started just anticipating his, "ah- ha- ha- ha," with everything she said. How could that not bug his wife? So I stood up, turned around and told him to freaking put a sock in it. i told him if he made another peep he'd have a lot more to worry about besides his wife going into labor. No... no, I didn't. But don't you imagine doing wild things like that just for the shock value? What would that room full of pleasantly plump preggies and their husbands do?
Someday, after my kids are grown... after we retire... I think I'll become one of those people that do things PURELY for shock value. I'll start just yelling obscenities at random strangers... but I'll tell them JK so it'll be a funny joke. Then I'll just shake my head and say, "Man!! You are so gullible!"
12 comments:
you would. i can't wait for the day you choose to stalk me. i will be so thrilled.
leah is so cute!!! i have to see them when they are here.
what a doll! i love her lips they are so cute!
Hey I don't know if you remember me, But I was Hanna Terrill and we went to Night school together! I loved reading your cute blog. You are still so flippen cute! here is my blog address if you want to check it out!
www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com
P.S. My new last name is Terrill and I found you through my friend Katie's blog!
You seriously have the best memory! Mine gets worse with each baby I have! When are you due? I think that you are due right before me! Yes I am prego again! I had a nice four year break and decided it was time for another little angel! We are expecting another girl Aug 3rd! I have gone two weeks early wth my other two and hope for the same result so I don't have to bare the heat of the Summer! (That is if we ever get a Summer!)
Oh yes Dallis, How funny is that! We were in Boise for state basketball, and i think we all got together for dinner one night! I can't believe how time Zooms right by!
You look so cute PREGO!!!! You are absolutely glowing!I added you to my list and i'll be staying in touch to see what a beautiful baby you bring into this world!
Sorry about the novel!
Mera that is weird you don't like CL's! As for the shock value you should start doing that right now it is the perfect excuse...in the middle of sacrament start laughing really hard while somebody is praying while breathing REALLY hard in the mic...and then you could say oh sorry, I'm pregnant.
As for Leah watch out because I too am a stalker of that adorable baby! I always knew Ness would make beautiful kids!
Beautiful. Love her to death- i can't wait to see what your angel looks like!!!
Hey you! I can not believe how fast the last year has gone by! I am so excited for you both and can not wait to see her when she comes! You will be GREAT parents, for sure! I am heading out to see DC in a few weeks to soak up some sun and to enjoy a few...no alot of great laughs. It will be fun :)
...and yes...Leah is a doll!
Your sister's baby is adorable. If only a little girl would bless our family!
Okay, this is a little bit weird, because I'm not family...or even an aquaintance...but your little neice is soooo freakin' beautiful. Can you help me stalk her? Like, whenever you get new pictures of her, post them, or just email them directly to me. Okay, thanks. Haha. I'm just kidding, of course...sort of.
Hey, it was really good to see you guys tonight. We should really get together sometime!
-Ashley
Post a Comment