Monday, January 19, 2009

A little work a little play

We had another managers retreat at NorthStar this past weekend. Here are a few highlights. One big happy family. Good times indeed!

Lucy got a little bored in her carseat on the way up so we figured we'd put all those hours she's been spending on mariocart to the test. She is such a fast learner.



I love putting babies to sleep during Rockband tournaments! Must have heard "eye of the tiger" 12 times. It was pretty hilarious in all honesty.


Had to get a couple shots of this hulubaloo. So glad you made it Ash, even though you were on double baby duty. Poor little Anna wanted her mommy so bad. Ashley did great. Calm and collected. I was way impressed. There were even a couple instances that both babes were crying in perfect harmony.


What would a boys retreat be without a nice piledrive to the face or a punch to the face...



Side note- yes this is me in above photos. I was pretty much born on a snowmobile, no big deal. Actually... to tell you the truth I am the world's biggest wuss. Not just snowmobiles, but jet skis, ATVs, Jason's harley- pretty much any motorized vehicle- all scare me. I don't know... I feel like a Debbie Downer because I know it's "cool" to be into all that, and while I was dating I definitely did my fair share of pretending to be, but in reality I am just no thrill seeker. I am always shouting at Jason to slow down when we ride together, and of course he can't ever hear me over the motor, which inevitably leads to pinching and hitting as the form of communication I resort to. Successfully changing Lucy's diaper- with no changing pad underneath her... now that's what I call my kind of adrenaline rush. SO CRAZY!!


So do you not LOVE how much little people adore each other? Lucy could not get enough of this little Jaidyn- she was like cat nip to her... completely smitten with every move she made. She could do nothing wrong- everything she did was absolutely hilarious.


Thank you Jess and Ryan and everyone who helped out!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh and I am adding you to my friends!! Hope thats ok!

Jill Wilson said...

So I have been slowly coming to the conclusion that Jason must have quite the hook up at work. You guys are really getting the treatment with that company :) I am glad things are going so well for you three!! So fun to read your updates....

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

You are too sweet! Glad I could make it for a little while too! Thanks for all your help with the crying ones!

stacy h. said...

hey, we have done family reunions there at that lodge. love it there!

Handsfullmom said...

Glad you had a great time! Lucy is so adorable.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Wow, two amazing things in one picture. Lucy is driving and Jason has red lazers shooting out if his eyes. Don't mess with the Chrisensens.