Last Friday she was 6 months old. She seems like she's getting so big to me but her weight is only in the 10th percentile! Itty bitty girl! The first one was taken when she was 10 days old. The second one was last Sunday. I can't even see her growing because I am watching it happen every single minute of every single day. It's pretty surreal. She makes us laugh and smile constantly. What a joy.
She doesn't take lip from bear like she used to. She man-handles him like nobody's business and then asks for more. She gets so worked up every time she wrestles bear. Not sure why he provokes such anger in her.
Here are some shots from Trent's first birthday party we went to last Friday. It's so hard getting Lucy to look at the camera but what's even more challenging is getting Jason to look at it, and not focus on the toy I am dangling up above! What an excellent Daddy he is.
We started her on rice cereal and she loves it. It's so fun to watch her. She is especially fat 'n happy in this second pic- just finished up- face of complete ecstasy.
We had little Harmony over for a play date the other day. She is 2 weeks Lucia's junior, and scoots around like a little worm! So so cute! It was so fun having her. They love each other. There was no nose gouging or hair pulling. Only lots of deep gazing into each others' eyes.
Look at Luc sitting in the background feeling all insecure about herself because she is not scooting yet... Poor little dear.

11 comments:
Oh my word -- that is the most adorable baby in the world! Oh, and Lucy's cute too. Just kidding! Thanks again for watching Harmony. I'm so glad to have you as a friend.
She's SOOO beautiful and BIG!! It's crazy how fast they grow up! We're going to be in town this weekend and I miss you like crazy!! ARe you free at all?
LOVE the pic of her EATING your scrumptious cheek! And also love the last pic of Luc looking at her friend that is scooting... She's like, "HEY what are you doing? I am a little jealous!" She is getting so big Mera. Did you get my message the other day? Oh I have a shower on the 21st at Stacy's k! Hope you are going to be around! I NEED NEEEEEED NEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to see my best girlfriends
Seriously I'm mad at you.
Where have you been...you don't call you don't visit...you're seriously (-)this close from getting a lashing!
By the way love the pic of Jason looking at the toy looking all goo goo for the rattle what a little cutie he is.
She is so so sweet! I love the idea of putting her next to the bear for pictures, my how she's grown! You have an adorable little family!
She is so cute!! I thought you were crazy just to sit a bowl of cereal right on her high chair.. Watch out one of these days she will just grab it and dump it out... Be prepared...
I can't beleive how fast she has grown. To quote Neil Diamond, "girl, you'll be a woman soon."
Seriously Mera, that pic of lil Doof watching Harmony scoot away is enough to make me start cursing and shouting around. I can't wait for you to get here tomorrow! I'm like a little school girl! I'm going to get in so much trouble tomorrow at church cause I won't be able to sit still.
Oh little girls are the best. She is such a sweet little thing. I have loved seeing pictures of her growing up.
So cute, I especially loved the gazing into each others' eyes! Enjoy Bachelor tonight if you get to watch it!!
That picture of Jason is really funny. Do you love the rice cereal thing? Are you getting any more sleep now? I never thought feeding my baby mush would be so much fun. Lucia is so cute!
Post a Comment