Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cutest. Child. On Earth.



I really do believe it.  Now we have tried not to let Lucy completely take over the blog.  But sometimes she just needs a solo shout out.  I want to curse at how delectable she is.  (We just wish she was a happier baby.  Maybe a smile would be nice once in a while.)









I think my heart just might burst.

P.S...ACS. (Abrupt change of subject).  Does it not make you batty how deep of a sleeper your husband is?  Does anyone feel me out there?? He is over snoozing away on the couch and I've been cleaning up the kitchen, banging around all the pots and pans on purpose, talking loudly on the phone... and absolutely nothing from him.  Not a peep.  You'd think his breathing would change or he'd moan or something, but nothing!  Is he even alive?! I might be the world's lightest sleeper, like when he quietly gets out of bed in the night to use the bathroom I will frequently startle him, "Where are you going?" the moment his foot touches the floor. I wake up at EVERYTHING! So naturally, I am often overcome with jealousy. It's a curse.  I think I'll take a blow horn over there now. Or maybe fire off a round of ammo. I'm disgusted by his peacefulness. 

10 comments:

The Laters said...

That is really funny. My husband and I are opposite of that. It is quite nice for me, but I do feel bad for you. Its the innate mother sense that you have been blessed with :) or cursed, whichever you feel. ;)

Anonymous said...

she just makes me smile! she is to cute for words. love the naked pictures, those always make me laugh. just cause carter at that age would never keep his clothes on.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you do so many nudo-menudo shots! Lucy is so pretty...really, she's so much prettier than Max (which we're o.k. with).
Sometimes I will leave Max with Eric in bed while I shower...
Max can cry, cry , cry...until finally I have to stop my shower and get him...Eric will still be infazed...sleeping away!

Handsfullmom said...

She is adorable! I loved the video in your last post, too.

Aaron could sleep through a trainwreck.

Skylette said...

Hahaha, yes, hubbies are deep sleepers, but your little Lucy is a doll!

candicetheresa said...

I. SO. RELATE. Besides the fact that Tim is a deep sleeper and I am inSANEly jealous, he can also fall asleep in .2 seconds flat! Anytime he wills it! No matter what's going on! It KILLS me. Why can't I have that blessing! Why can't I empty my mind out and think of nothing at all? I so need it!!

stacy h. said...

look at that little body! :) i love the video of her walking too, she is too big mere.

Kate Call said...

makes me want to just pinch that cute lil bottom of hers! she's getting so big.. walking???... crazy talk.

Vanessa said...

Meradith. This is very serious. If I look at the second pic of her looking out the window with her little cherry butt again I will break my computer. I can't handle it. I'm about to starting doing the hulk... I don't know what to do with these overwhelming pummel feelings I am having. I'm putting myself to sleep for the next three weeks so I can hurry up and get there!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Mera...I am such a horrible friend! We had such a crazy weekend with getting cousins to Montana and then we ended up staying there until yesterday. I need to come and visit you in the next few weeks. Let me know when would be a good weekend. Again sorry for the foul up I really wanted to get together.
As for Lucy she is just so beautiful and nothing cuter than a naked babae!