Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exciting new things at 11 months.

Sad and happy that we've embarked upon this new territory.  I guess I might as well embrace the coming of age of this little turkey because there is no gettin around it.  She is so thrilled with herself! And that wobble makes me beam like nothing else!  Sure makes up for the days that I have to remind myself that I indeed have a brain in my head that enables me, if needed, to do more than endless amounts of laundry and talk cave-man all day.

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

She is so cute! I love how she would just stand in one spot and wobble before taking another step!

candicetheresa said...

Tim and I are watching together. I can't believe she's walking! oh no! Too fast!

The Laters said...

Oh my goodness that is so precious! What a cutie!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

She's so cute...Max just started sitting a little...it's all sort of bittersweet! HAAHAHA...caveman talk...I don't do that...I do more of an annoying baby talk/need a speech therapist toddler talk.