Lucy has a special place in her heart for her mother's clothing; specifically her mother's braziers and swimsuit tops. (After all, these articles have held the very keys to her emotional sanity and physical well-being since birth, so who can blame her? Such a sentimental girl.) On any given day, she'll string out 4 or 5 from the closet, one at a time, and model them for all to see. Sometimes struts them individually, sometimes collectively. She's pretty thrilled with herself when she has one on, I will say that. Makes me wonder why I don't feel that cool wearing a bra. I should feel that cool. I'm gonna start.
9 comments:
Ahhh ha ha! I love it!! My little Amelia does the same thing! And all along I thought she had a unique little fetish.
Just today I carried her all the way from the front of the house to the car, (mind you we get pretty decent traffic out there) and realized when we got to the car and she dropped her blanket, that she had one of my bras conveniently dangling from her neck!!! Ack!
I'm pretty confident no one saw us, but I'll be doing a routine bra check before we leave the house from now on! :)
LOL! Michael used to carry around my slip because it was the same silky soft fabric as certain other unmentionables. I finally solved the problem with giving him a couple of silky pillowslips to carry around instead. They became his woobies and he even brought them to preschool for show and tell.
What a cutie!
That is so adorable! I can't believe how grown up Lucy is getting! She is so cute...I am sure you have so much fun watching her discover and learn new things!
That is so so funny. I wish you could see me chuckling, cause I'm for real about how funny I think this is.
Hey, how did you edit your video? Been meaning to figure that out for...two years.
Ellen does the same thing. It's so weird. And funny.
Berlinny calls my bras momma's booboos so when she puts them on she says I have mom's booboos:) Girls are the best!
Lucy is getting too big I can't believe it has been a 1 year since I have seen her:(
Cute, cute, cute...I can't wait to have a little girl!
Nice! You just wait, it won't belong and she will be asking for one of her own! She is getting so big.
Post a Comment