Monday, December 21, 2009

Spreadin Boku Clothing Love

So, my friend and her husband just started their own online clothing boutique, called Boku clothing. They have some really adorable and sassy items. Just before the explosion of the belly, I had the lucky opportunity to try on some of the clothing and it all fit so cute! So I wanted to give a little shout out and share the goods.

*I've been told I sorta look like the girl on the home page. Weird. I don't really see it. Once again, I think it's just the hair cut. (Don't you judge me. Just shop on the site.)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

awe... Such a beautiful woman you are! :) I am IN LOVE with the clothes! Must place an order sooooon....

Handsfullmom said...

Wow -- that model could be your twin! ;) You look beautiful and really show off those clothes well.

jenna said...

um well i fell for that. i looked like four times and was like huh that really does look like mer. IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.

and you are sexy.

Cassi said...

Oh how fun is that! Super cute model, super cute clothes!

Unknown said...

Love the clothes! And wow, you look amazing!