So, a piece of advice. Don't read into it much if your doctor tells you (or your cervix for that matter), "You'll never make it to your due date," or at your 37 week appointment if he says, "See you at your appt next week... maybe!" (wink wink) Bottom line, he just doesn't really know. His guess is as good as yours. And you shouldn't be feeling like you're overdue when you're still a week away from your due date. It's annoying. You waddle around annoyed, huffing and puffing, and you annoy everyone who has to be around you. I mean I'm not saying I'm annoyed, or annoying. No, no... my husband says I'm still the belle of the ball, pleasantly plump and all. I'm just saying it could be annoying, probably for someone who doesn't have as much perspective and insight as me.
Anyway, Lucy has been especially jubilant lately with the much awaited springing of spring. Haven't we all been? Such a happy soul she is. She warms my heart. I have the biggest crush on her. And I'm so glad we are friends. (And so glad I resemble a rotisserie chicken in this first picture. Ya know, the kind that are all featherless and headless and still dancing a jig? Slather me up in some BBQ sauce and I am good to go! Honestly the first visual that popped into my mind.)
7 comments:
Lucy is so adorable! So excited for you to have #2!
so cute...Max and I miss you guys!
Your looking so good fatty! When is that baby coming? I can't wait to see her. I am truly loving having two kids in my life that I love so much...I can't wait for you to experience that joy...nothing like it.
You will seriously treasure that last picture forever. It's so so genuine.
I pretty much pee a little bit every time i read your posts. I mean you can flatter yourself by thinking it's 90 % your humor, but let's be honest the other 10% is this damn post baby bladder :)
can't wait to see her. i want to do lunch this week. or asap. or whenever. or EVER. i just feel like we need at least four hours to catch up.
i had nielsens custard. i felt like i was cheating on you.
Those are some adorable pics!
And you are lucky that your about to have your baby and be DONE with pregnancy. Darn you! I wish i was done, but i have a loooong way to go.
Dude, we want pics!!!!!!
Post a Comment