I remember when Jason and I were first dating we had a conversation about some of our lifelong dreams. As crazy as it may sound, Jason confided in me that ever since he'd seen the movie "8 mile", he knew he was destined to be a rapper. Even years later, he would make up his own little rhymes, walking around the house saying, You say 'Mali', I say 'Bu', 'Mali- Bu! Mali- Bu!' So, as an early Father's Day gift I arranged for him some lessons in freesyling. You know, just letting the rhymes come as they may, keeping it real. He's improved so much since taking lessons, his rhyming, his hand gestures... and just over-all gangsterness. All that practicing and getting booed off stage at those open mike nights over and over again paid off honey! You are so dope. I'm so proud of you. Happy Father's Day!
4 comments:
You are so funny! You guys seem so awesome! I seriously want to hang out!!
Jason is so gangsta!
Seriously Meradith... it's 10:53pm, I'm by myself and these last two posts caused a full on, bust out loud laugh!!! It even caught me by surprise how loud I was! Hopefully I didn't wake the kids! Thanks for the great music to Jason's face right before bed! Hmmmm, my dreams tonight will be interesting!
I'm glad I knew you before the explosion of his rap career. Don't forget us.
Post a Comment