Monday, January 12, 2009

New year... a new look?

Jason and I have been a little bored lately so we've been tossing around the idea of some plastic surgery. The possibilities really are endless.









I even talked my sister Vanessa into considering some options. I think the elongated chin on the right is particularly flattering on her. She's just always been missing something... turns out it's been the chin all along.


Creepy! So, so, so creepy. Nightmare style creepy.

4 comments:

Jill T said...

lovely, lovely. The possibilities really are endless!

DARLING Christmas pictures--little Lucy is so cute. Looks like things are going well for your family.

Will you send me your email address? I would love to send you an invite to view our blog--we made it private because of Behrad's new job. Check the blog in a week or so and I will fill in all the details.

Hope all is well!

love jill

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are hilarious! You are so sweet to offer to watch Brooklynn for me sometime...I really appreciate that and I'll keep that in mind. I'm so bummed I am not going to be at the manager retreat this weekend. I offered to watch my brother and sisters-in-law so that my mother and father in law could celebrate their anniversary together. Paul didnt mention it was the same weekend as the retreat so I am totally bummed! Hope you guys have fun and we will for sure HAVE to get together soon. Which reminds me, I got a new phone and lost your number so will you do me a favor and text me that way I have your number again and will you text me with your address please so I can mail you the invitation to Brooklynn's first birthday party next weekend!? Thanks so much. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I think you should go for it!!! Those are great possibilities! You are awesome thanks for always making us laugh!!!

Rachel said...

Meradith.. you are hilarious!! I had so much fun up at Bear Lake. I can't wait to be able to hang out more!