I do as of late have the retching to back this up. Otherwise I might not believe it myself. It's true. We will welcome family member #4 sometime in April of 2010. We are slightly surprised. No, we're not asking, How did this happen? But it did happen sooner than we expected. Slightly surprised and slightly terrified (mostly me). And mostly thrilled.
23 comments:
whoo hooooooooooo!!!! SSSOOOO excited for you guys. congrats. I can't wait to meet baby #2..... you do make adorable babies :) love you girl.
Congrats guys! That is so exciting! How fun for Lucia to have a little playmate! Hope your feeling ok!
Congrats on baby #2! So exciting!
It's probably better just to have it "happen." It's never easy to decide, "okay, I think I really want to be pregnant again." Good luck!
meradith! YAH!!!!
so exciting! i remember you saying at lunch at the beginning of the summer you were starting to get the momma itch again... and what a cute momma you are.. and how fun for lucy to have a little friend so close in age.
can't wait to see you guys soon and congratulate you in person.
congrats congrats congrats!
Wow...that makes 3 for 3...the last three people I asked when they were going to try again all have ended up revealing that they were in fact pregnant when I asked...I must be psychic or something!!!CONGRATS!!!! So much for ever being pregnant together!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
congrats you will love having them close I promise!!
my jaw is on the floor. i JUST talked to you. call me. oh my gosh i'm excited.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats Mera! Lucia will just love her little brother:)
Ya know we have the same birthday we both have little girls we can't get enough of Ace Ventura Pet Detective...I think it would only be fair to wish for a boy:)
That is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!
Yea, Yea, Yea. Such a beautiful mommy!!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys! Lucia is going to be such a good big sister!
Okay, so of course I had to verify on your blog! Congratulations! I hope the shock subsides and you enjoy every minute of pregnancy #2! :)
NO! i can't believe it. :) so excited for you!!!
congratulations! Don't worry its not that hard. I thought it would be so hard, and it ended up being more fun than anything. The difference in age will be really good too. Its about the same between my first two and they are the BEST of friends! So don't worry!
congrats! our #2 is coming first wk of feb 2010. time for the 2nd goes faster than the first. good luck
p.s. i hope it's a BOY! :)
Congratulations!! Kenzie and Joanna are expecting too. Are you gonna find out if its a B or G? Hope your pregnancy goes well! Love ya!
Congratulations! Ours are 19 months apart, and it isn't as bad as I thought it might be. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Contrats! That's so exciting. Lucy is going to be a darling older sister.
Post a Comment