Monday, September 14, 2009

Staircase: a world of wonder.

For the past several weeks we have been graced with my sister Vanessa, her hubs Sam and their cherub Leah. They have since departed, and I must say it was almost as sad separating Leah and Lucy as it was us. They became bestest friends- often conspiring against us, plotting and scheming. I'm afraid to admit our daughter was the one heading up most of the conspiracy. Just before bed seemed to be their finest scheming hour.

Leah has been in one-story, stair-less living quarters her whole life. So, naturally, Lucy was a big show off most of the time. Nessa caught on tape a glimpse of what happened over and over again while they were here. Up and down the stairs. What Lucy won't tell you is that the sore on her cheek is from falling down the stairs. She could get bucked off a horse a million times and get right back on. She is crazy. This is especially for you Grammy and Papa. :)

6 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so darn cute!

The Laters said...

Oh my gosh that video is too funny! She is such a cutie! How fun to be expecting too! Congrats!

Ragen & Kelsi Darrington Family: said...

Meradith- She is getting so big. I am so nervous for when Kree is that old and running and climbing stairs- I don't know if I can keep up with him. You have such a cute family!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious I think I laughed harder at Nessa's reaction because she has such a GREAT laugh!
Miss you all!

Jill Wilson said...

Okay I thought they were flippin adorable in pics but this is an entirely new level. I am smiling to the moon and conspiring different ways to make those two girls mine!! They are wonderful!

Vanessa said...

Meda, I miff yew. And Leah miffes Loofy too.