Scarlett Marie came into the world at 1:51 AM on April 21, 2010. She came in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces, at 19 1/2 inches! Almost 2 full pounds bigger than her sister. Welcome to the world Scarlett, we are absolutely thrilled to have you.
*Everything went WONDERFUL. Details and many more pictures to follow.*






34 comments:
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby!! I love the name you chose. I cannot wait for the full story and of course more pics :) Oh and PS--whats up with you looking pretty after giving birth?? Grrr... not fair!
wonderful!!! I was so excited when Kent told me the news this morning. She is darling. i agree. you are not supposed to look pretty after having baby. all the pictures with me in them are scary. I am interested to hear how your labor went compared with Lucy. Glad you are doing well.
She is so dang adorable!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! She is to die for! Look at all that hair! I can't wait to hear the story. I bet you are exhausted. She looks different than I remember Lucy as a newborn...no? 2 beautiful baby girls on your hands now....WE HAVE TO HANG OUT MORE! Congrats again...so happy for you guys! Good job Momma!
She is so freaking cute...that last picture...her little pucker is to die for!!! Scarlett and Lucia...it's got the ring, ya know?
Yay! She is perfect and chunky! I can't wait to meet her in person when I show up unannounced on your doorstep in a few weeks;)
Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!
Who is this little imposter?! I'm so weirded out! Oh Meda! I can't handle her! I love her so much! So much more than you could ever imagine, I'm sure. You'll just never really understand.
I can't stop looking at her perfect fat face! I yuv her and I yuv yew!
Congrats! She is beautiful and you look great for just having a baby!
Oh my gosh I just love her! I want to kiss those kissable looking cheeks! She is beautiful, i cannot wait to see more pictures and hear details! I am so happy for you! And how was she so big?! I swear you were still so small!
CONGRATS! Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! She is divine! Impeccable name selection--and seriously, you big girl-- who looks that good following L&D? You Collard girls kind of make me vomit :)
I'll be anxiously blog stalking waiting for more deets!
Congratulations!
Scarlett is so beautiful...the name, the rolls, the hair she is the whole package! I love you meraboo!
I want to call you so text me when I can talk to you for a minute.
Love you guys so much hug that hubby for me...good work you two!
Hooray!! Congratulations - she has SO MUCH hair! She's beautiful. and she has the same birthday as MAX!!! :-)
oh.. she is a beaut! ... but to no surprise! glad to hear things went smooth.. what a perfect addition to an amazing family. congrats you guys!! can't wait to hear more and see more pictures.
congrats...she is beautiful! i love all the hair. and i LOVE the name scarlett
Great job Meradith! That's one cute healthy baby! I love the rolls in the 2nd picture. My 2nd was almost 2 pounds bigger as well...must be a 2nd baby thing! Congrats!
I wondered why you stood me up for our weekly Wednesday date at Walmart!!! Congrats!!! So Great!!! Did you have her name pre-decided? It took me FOREVER to decide. I felt pressure to fill out the birth certificate before we could leave!! I'm happy everything went well and you're not pregnant anymore!!
Mer- she is beautiful! I love the hair and the chubby cheeks. Hope all is well with you and the baby. Best Wishes!
Congratulations! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in real life. Love her hair.
How exciting! Yay for big babies, love those chubby cheeks. Hope you're all doing well!
oh you guys!!!!-- little miss scarlet is SO SO cute...She's so cute I think I'm gonna have to hurt something! I can't get over the picture where Mer (who has beautiful hands) is holding her little head up and she's just dazing at the camera happy to be so plump and in her mommy's arms. Its just as cute as it gets! I'm so happy for your growing family. I cant wait to hear how Lucy was with her! 2 pounds more?...thats awesome- just shows how each pregnancy is so different. Congrats again- LOVING her name!
Congrats! I am in love with all of her cute little rolls and hair! What a beautiful little girl! I hope your feeling ok Meradith!
looovvvveee her!!! i was so excited when we got your text last night, and then even MORE excited when i got the next text this morning... ahhhh LOVE her.. LOVE her hair... LOVE her name... LOVE her cheeks... LOVE her squishiness.... ahhhh i will be down next thurs and fri for women's conference with the burton gals, and i would LOVE to come squeeze her. i'll call you. love you ALL!!!!! congrats you gorgeous momma!
YEA!! So glad she is here. What a beauty. Congrats :)
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Vic and I haven't been to your blog in ages. She is a beauty. Congrats! We'd love to see you guys this summer.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
No way!!! She's here and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am sooooo thrilled for your family.
Congratulations Everyone!!
She is BEAUTIFUL! So fun to have all that hair. You're going to be a great big sister Lucy! Glad your doing well.
Oh my gosh. She is a beauty! I love all that hair and she's huge (big compliment)! She is so darling. Oh, this makes me so baby hungry!
8lbs. 10oz.?!? Holy cow! Way to go, momma! Congrats on the new baby girl. Love the name, btw.
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! So glad that everything went well and can't wait to hear the rest of the details ;)
What a cutie!!!!! Love those cute cheeks! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
She is a beauty! Congrats.
Post a Comment