This is last years Christmas at his parents place...I figured it's a Christmas picture nonetheless. Gotta include the classic mistletoe:)
This little guy Callum refuses to make any other face but this for pictures... he is hilarious! His dad has taken a lot of time getting this face perfected. We love our neices and nephews! 
Aren't they angelic? the girls were completely ECSTATIC about matching nighties...

Aren't they angelic? the girls were completely ECSTATIC about matching nighties...
This was another fun part of the holiday break... the Las Vegas bowl!! Most amazing win ever pulled off by BYU against UCLA, if you missed it, you missed a heart stopper. I was freezing last year at the vegas bowl so this year I went more than prepared, I had like 8 layers on. The group we went with was so much fun and we made some ridiculously funny memories...


Ok this honestly made me laugh harder than I think I ever have... tears streaming down my face and peeing my pants (not really) laughing our butts off! They handed out these Geiko Cavemen faces at the game and we decided to get a little creative... the families around us seemed to get a kick out of it too, everyone was asking to pass around the camera to show off our glamour shots!
hahaha really, we absolutely DIED laughing. We kinda hoped the pics would look like he was just a cool guy we met and who hung out with us there... Hope you can appreciate it and it's not one of those"I guess you had to be there" :)






7 comments:
Oh Meradith...it is so great to hear from you...and I love looking over your blog. I am not doing so well keeping up the info on my blog either, so don't feel bad. I love your pictures...I love how happy you look. I think about all the memories we have had...I will treasure them always.
So I want to give you and your husband my greatest congrats on the little one soon on the way. I am so happy for you. Sometimes I can't believe life has evolved so much as to now be married and having babies. Time flies doesn't it. I would love to stay in touch and I look forward to reading your blog as often as possible.
lol Those caveman pics are Hillarious! So crazy, but we were there at the Vegas Bowl too last year?! small world I know...
Great game! Better memories :)
well hello my little sugar plum. looks like you caught me in the blog world! HOORAY! i kept thinking to myself you guys needed a blog-i mean you guys ARE the closest people i know to a power couple. and as for us not communicating i believe the ball was in your court when you jotted down my number. i was waiting for that provacative text you promised all day long and never received one. mucho love to you and baby **jenna**
Meradith.. wow you and Jason look so happy!! It is so great to hear from you.. I can't believe you are pregnant... that is so exciting! It seems like just yesterday you moved in with stacy and then we all moved to parkway... Crazy time seriously goes by so fast!!! It is so good to hear from you. Keep in touch!!
Meredith! Hi--I found your blog through our mutual friend, Sara Frei. Our husband's are both going to med school here in AZ. She said you guys were all roommates together! Your blog is so cute! I had heard you'd gotten married but I didn't know when. How did you two meet? You're a darling couple! Congrats on your pregnancy! Being a mom is the BEST!
Don't hate me mera- i tagged you.. go to my blog to check it out...
Awe, cute little Collard kids!!! This bodes well for your future little baby...
Post a Comment