Welcome to the world baby girl! 5 pounds 3 ounces, 18 inches!! She came earlier than expected but we are thrilled to have her! A good sized girl for coming a few weeks before schedule. Meradith went in yesterday for her doctor's appointment and her blood pressure was dangerously high. Long story short, 17 hours later we are holding her in our arms. She will have to tell you the whole story but it has definitely been a crazy whirlwind.
We don't think she looks at all like Lucy, which was kindof a surprise. We can't figure out who she looks like! Everyone is saying she definitely looks more like me than Mer. I just keep staring at her face but don't really see it! They are all saying she looks like daddy though.
We haven't decided on a name yet since we thought we'd still have a couple weeks. Any suggestions? We'll keep you posted! Baby and mom are doing great!
*April fools.*

13 comments:
Well, what a LOVELY little girl! She's not as cute as our new twins, though!
Very funny!
Wow! Thanks for the laugh.
Oh! When I read the title of your post I was seriously jealous! You had me up until I saw the pic.
oh my gosh, i totally almost peed my pants. you are hilarious! good luck these final weeks.
You wish she came early! Then you'd be done! :-)
never a dull moment at the sweet consistency website. you guys kill me. funny stuff.
only a few more weeks!!! hopefully you are being more patient than me :) can't wait to see a real pic of your little girl.
Oh Meva, she's beautiful. Seriously. So dainty. Just like Lucy was. And she looks JUST like Darshawn...er... Jason. So cute.
NOW. Don't piss your wittew sistew off with blog titles that show up on my blog and make me wet my pants and make the spark plugs go off in my brain thinking maybe you could have possibly had a child in secret to surprise everyone. Seriously. Don't.
As for the REAL little hoochi-mama in your belleh--giver her ta MEH! (in irish accent)
Yuver!
Oh my hell!! You seriously had me... the whole time I'm thinking where did that baby come from?!! Haha... good one!
Hahaha, When i first saw that picture from my blog list on my blog i was like no way she had her baby, who's the babys daddy!!! Lol. I'll admit you had me a little fooled. :)
Beautiful baby Meradith she looks just like you!:)
On Sunday, Janey and I were talking about how awesome you and Vanessa are and how we can't wait to hang out with you guys again, and I was saying how we'll have to wait until after you've had your baby (and even a few more months after that) and Janey said, "She had her baby, I saw it on her blog!" I busted up! She totally fell for it, and apparently missed the *April Fools* part at the bottom. That was pretty good!
I did fall for it I admit. I didn't dare say anything about the appearance of the baby because what if that is your real baby and I crack some joke about how maybe you've got some explainin to do to your husband or about 'wow she's really hairy' and I'd end up sounding like a schmuck. But looky there, I've ended up a schmuck never the less.
Post a Comment